Work in our department
We are a team of very capable people who make things happen, cooperate well together and enjoy our work. There are 25 of us in the Prague department and we currently have more than 200 other employees worldwide. We help to ensure that people in different parts of the world have the conditions to help themselves in many ways so that their lives can be transformed for the better. We know who we do our work for, and that our work has real impact and reach.
The Humanitarian Aid and Development Cooperation department has several sections and offers opportunities for professionals from the ranks of Regional and Programme Managers, Project, Finance and Campaign Coordinators or Communication specialists. Our team also includes experienced colleagues in positions of Desk Officers, Monitoring and Accountability Officer, Evaluation and Knowledge Officer or Institutional Funding Coordinator.
What our work looks like
If you would like to be part of our team, we can offer you respect for your work, a very open and fair approach, trust and the joy of moving things forward.
What we offer our future colleagues
- A background in a stable non-profit organization with a serious approach
- A warm and friendly team that wants to pull together
- No dress code (we want you to feel comfortable)
- Good IT facilities for Home Office work
- 5 weeks holiday
- 2 sick days per year
- Flexible working hours (depends on the agreement)
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Educational courses/training (we want to support you in your personal and professional development)
- Team building activities and company events